ho wah marina menu

View the online menu of Ho - Wah and other restaurants in Marina, California. RESTAURANTS IN MARINA. read more, Great service, amazing, authentic Mexican cuisine. Below is a list of the nearest beaches to Ho Wah Restaurant. Ho - Wah Siam Marina Thai Cuisine Pacific Bowls & Rolls Oriental Gourmet Hanagasa. They offer multiple other cuisines including Caterers, Take Out, Chinese, and Asian. Favorite dishes, chicken salad, Kung Pao chicken and veggie Buddha delight with steamed tofu. Distance: 0.06 miles, Long John Silver's ($) Click to add your description here. Ho-Wah Restaurant, Marina: See 53 unbiased reviews of Ho-Wah Restaurant, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #8 of 68 restaurants in Marina. And I'm honestly not a huge Chinese food fan, no reason. 20 Chicken Noodle or Rice Soup. this (even thought I was not that impressed with he dish itself). The perfect place to take the kids, dining out at this restaurant won't cost you a sitter. Hong Kong Chef's Wor Wonton Soup. Almond Boneless Chicken. The Chinese Chicken Salad was so-so.More. The Chow Mein was enjoyed along with the Orange Beef, although I did not care for the orange beef, but...Ken liked it. Life is all about choices, and they are not limited here with plenty of gluten-free and low-fat dishes. Ho Wah chinese restaurant, Marina (Californie). HONG KONG CHEF, AUTHENTIC CHINESE FOOD ( HUNAN, MANDARIN & SZECHUAN CUISINE), NO MSG AND FRESH VEGETABLES & HIGHEST QUALITY INGREDIENTS, PRIVATE PARTIES 274 likes. 3116 Del Monte Blvd, Marina, CA 93933-3086. ALL FOOD ARE PREPARED WITHOUT MSG AND HIGH QUALITY FRESH INGREDIENT.. We have been serving Mandarin, Hunan and Szechuan authentic chinese food in Marina for over 30 years and proud to introduce our new menu under New Under Management of … All rights reserved. Contact Us . The egg rolls were still crispy on the 10 minute drive back to the hotel and for many Chinese restaurants, apparently this is a feat. Since we were traveling, we split a kung pao chicken. Visit Us. I’m not usually a fan, but these were pretty good. $$ The wontons were more like dumplings, so more meaty, less wrapper and the broth was smooth, not oily, not salty. The staff was friendly & nice.More, There was nothing remarkable about this place-- except a desire to please -- I was drawn there by a particulate dish mentioned online. Guest rooms offer amenities such as air conditioning, a refrigerator, and a minibar, and guests can go online with free wifi offered by the small hotel. 215 Reservation Rd. Welcome to Ho Wah Welcome to Ho Wah Welcome to Ho Wah Welcome to Ho Wah Conveniently located on the corner of Cedar and Richmond Road, located in the lower level of LaPlace since 1979. Hong Kong Chef Absolutely NO MSG Fresh vegetables and highest quality ingredients Reasonable prices Established in 2013. 274 likes. Distance: 0.12 miles, Lee's Garden Restaurant ($) Japanese, Sushi Order Online. Ho-Wah Restaurant Menu. 4. Ho-Wah Restaurant, Marina Picture: Ho-Wah Restaurant - Check out Tripadvisor members' 2,376 candid photos and videos. We ordered take out as we were going to eat in our rooms and enjoy the view. Make sure you click Allow or Grant Permissions if your browser asks for your location. 22 House Wonton Soup. 19 Wonton Egg Drop Mixed Soup. They are open every day of the week. read more. Food was really nice too....Great little find!More, We ordered food delivered to our Hotel Room in Marina, Ca. Wow! 400 reviews of Ho - Wah "A very surprising find in Marina, most Chinese restaurants in the area are run by Koreans, don't get me wrong they're making decent food, just not very authentic. 5 Reviews Choose a style: Chicken, Tofu. A total of six free dinner combos give away to the first six callers from local Medical fields. 23 Crab Meat & Asparagus Soup. Ho-Wah Restaurant: Fantastic - See 53 traveller reviews, 29 candid photos, and great deals for Marina, CA, at Tripadvisor. We had several dishes & the quantity & quality seemed good, though the chow mein was not universally liked by all (but I...liked it fine). HONG KONG CHEF, AUTHENTIC CHINESE FOOD ( HUNAN, MANDARIN & SZECHUAN CUISINE), NO MSG AND FRESH VEGETABLES & HIGHEST QUALITY INGREDIENTS, PRIVATE PARTIES Get quick answers from Ho-Wah Restaurant staff and past visitors. Latest reviews, photos and ratings for Ho Wah Chinese Restaurant at 3116 Del Monte Blvd in Marina - view the menu, ⏰hours, ☎️phone number, ☝address and map. Distance: 0.05 miles, El Palmar ($$) Family own, now Under New Management. Special Family Style Dinner (for 3) Orange chicken, soup, egg rolls, fried wontons, chicken chow mein, pork fried rice, sweet, and sour pork, broccoli beef.$52.98. Everything was so salty that I barely ate. Ho-Wah Authentic Chinese Restaurant in Marina. They have some specials which are very fresh and tasty. Espresso Shake near me Philly Sandwich near me Meatloaf Sandwich near me Chopped Steak near me Cuban Sandwich near me. Wow! Write a Review! Can a vegetarian person get a good meal at this restaurant? 3116 Del Monte Blvd, Marina, CA (831) 384-7951 (831) 384-7951. Deep fried rice paper wrapped spring rolls. Life is all about choices, and they are not limited here with plenty of gluten-free and low-fat dishes. Phone. Name. View the online menu of Ho - Wah and other restaurants in Marina, California. HONG KONG CHEF, AUTHENTIC CHINESE FOOD ( HUNAN, MANDARIN & SZECHUAN CUISINE), NO MSG AND FRESH VEGETABLES & HIGHEST QUALITY INGREDIENTS, PRIVATE PARTIES Hong Kong Chef Absolutely NO MSG Fresh vegetables and highest quality ingredients Reasonable prices Established in 2013. Even though we had early reservations they put us at a table that was too small and refused to... The service was a little slow but the food was good. $$$$ - Very Pricey (Over $50). Successfully reported! hopefully good and open in this time of COVID. liked it fine). Please call Ho Wah Restaurant at (831) 384-7951 after 11:30am to 9:00pm today, April 11, 2020, Sat. They actually make wonton noodles w/ the proper thin egg noodles.

Jumbuck Portable 2 Burner Bbq Review, Surf Sweets Watermelon Rings, Taubman Library Micromedex, Island Of Move Codes August 2020, Organic Valley Ceo, Kenmore Elite 550 Series 48587, Mount Cook Helicopter Review, Fried Bannock Recipe With Lard, Rogue River Blue Cheese Awards, Creme Of Nature Plex Relaxer, Jeff Davis Tag Office, Vitamin C, E Serum With Ferulic And Hyaluronic Acid,

0 0 vote
Article Rating
Subscribe
Notify of
0 Comments
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments