how to catch groudon emerald

From the Pokecenter in the middle of town, head up to the upper right, skirting through the small "maze" of rocks to reach the cave just northeast of town. The way to find out which route to go to the player must talk to an NPC at Hoenn's Weather Institute. There will be a cave called terra cave.there will be a lvl 70 groudon waiting for you . Simple as. How to get Groudon From: menmick. The weather reporters will say that it's particularly hot or rainy somewhere. wikiHow is a “wiki,” similar to Wikipedia, which means that many of our articles are co-written by multiple authors. lol they invented the cord to connect psp/gba/ds together to trade pokemon lol you simply trade groudon from ruby , simple lmao |\|ascar425 "mess with the best, Die like the rest"(stole it though sorry) Using it on Rayquaza is the best choice, because Rayquaza is the strongest out of the the three legendaries. It's not possible to get Kyogre in Pokemon Ruby. Groudon appears in random places: talk to the weather guy to find out where.I found my Groudon west of the Fossil Maniac's house,there was this waterfall and when I went up it and there was this cave and I thought that's odd I never saw this here before so I went in and walked a bit (by the way, in case you didn't know, you need Srength and Rock Smash)and "Voila!" If it is possible to get Rayquaza in Pokemon Ruby, then is it possible to get Kyogre in Pokemon Ruby as well? You better have ultra balls and a Pokemon that can make kyogre sleep.Move set : Hydro pumpSheer coldRestIce beamGroudon: after catching or defeating Kyogre, again go to the guy in the weather institute and talk to him. After that, you'll go and catch them. Go through the first door you come to into a room full of fog. Do I have to defeat the Elite Four to get Groudon? Acquire False Swipe. You got Groudon & Kyogre mixed up jared-285q answered: On rout 116 for groudon it is either near to the rustboro entrence to rusturf tunnel or close to where you find the balckglasses the terra cave will be in one of those 2 places and the kyogre will be in route 127 … You have to move fast!!! I already defeated Elite 4 in pokemon emerald and I already catched Kyogre and When I come back to the weather institute i talked to the Guy in the 2nd floor then he told me that there was a drought in Route 115...so can you help me what part of Route 115 can I find Groudon Thanks Go till the end and there will be a cave called marine cave. For Groundon, the entrance is located where it wasn't there before, near caves. To catch a Groudon in emerald, after beating the elite four, go to the weather institute. Terra Cave is the only place the player can find Groudon in Pokémon Emerald. Why? And they also increase if you bring it to the lowest amount of HP possible (effectively with "False Swipe"). The chances increase if the enemy Pokemon is paralyzed or sleeping. If you really can’t stand to see another ad again, then please consider supporting our work with a contribution to wikiHow. Please help us continue to provide you with our trusted how-to guides and videos for free by whitelisting wikiHow on your ad blocker. Groudon and Kyogre are both at level 70 Yes, then you have to beat the champion (Wallace), and go to the Weather Institute. Sure, it's just very hard. 2 Use the Mach Bike to skirt … Well, Grouden and Kyogre roam. Can I only acquire Kyogre in Emerald after defeating the Elite 4? By using our site, you agree to our. Once you get Groudon, the only way to get the Jade Orb to catch Rayquaza is to show him that same Groudon and a Kyogre that was caught in Heart Gold. Ruby Pokedex : 155 / Emerald Pokedex : 83 Catching New Pokemon Daily! READ THIS FIRST!! The legendary pokémon will be at level 45. Hope I helped! It has no fixed location, and it swaps between 4 locations: Routes 114, 115, 116, and 118. Again use ultra balls and have a Pokemon that knows hypnosis, sing,etc to make the foe sleep.Move set:SolarbeamFissureRestFire blastLike me on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/TieTieTvCheck out my Blog: http://www.tietietv.blogspot.comFollow me on Twitter: https://www.twitter.com/TieTieTv You have to beat the Elite Four first.2. All tip submissions are carefully reviewed before being published. Go to the area. In the end of the cave there will be Kyogre lvl 70 . There will be a cave called Terra cave.there will be a lvl 70 Groudon waiting for you . We recommend using False Swipe the whole battle (maybe a few other moves at the beginning), so as to not accidentally knock the legendaries out. You'll need to use HM04 Strength, which you can get in Rusturf Tunnel from Wanda's boyfriend after you smash enough rocks. Go to the Weather institute in Route 1193. Yes, you can capture both Kyogre and Groudon in Pokemon Emerald. Go to the area. Battle Groudon (R+B+select) A845D69C2DEE 7F88B43747C7 A845D69C2DEE 895DDCA5C6F5 They worked for me and they should work for you. % of people told us that this article helped them. Do I need something to trigger for the scientist to say where Groudon is? Then Groudon will spawn in the cave that the scientist mentions. My earthquake is not capable to battle. In order to catch Groudon and Kyogre, I would recommend that you catch Rayquaza first at … Is it possible to catch the legendary Pokemon without a Masterball? To create this article, 17 people, some anonymous, worked to edit and improve it over time. We know ads can be annoying, but they’re what allow us to make all of wikiHow available for free. Once you get the Jade Orb, you can go back to the tower and catch Rayquaza. This is a move that, no matter how many times you hit your opponent, they're always left with 1 HP. Go to Slateport. For Pokemon Emerald Version on the Game Boy Advance, a GameFAQs Q&A question titled "Do you half to beat the Elite Four in order to get kyogre and groudon? First go to island 7 and go into the secret cave near the picknickers and solve the puzzle then go to the ruins and go to the last one on the left and you should find Groudon. This article has been viewed 94,353 times. Follow the north border until you find a place where you can head past some rocks and back track. Save before battling any of the legendaries, so that you can start over if your Pokémon faint. He will say there is bright sunlight in one area . Search and you'll find Terra Cave, Groudon is hiding there. The Timer Balls' catch rate doesn't go up if the Pokémon is weak, just if a lot of turns have been taken, so the more you stall, the better chance you have at catching it. Note: things that are common to catch all legendaries in Pokémon Emerald is that you need to reach at least level 70 with a strong team of Pokémon. Go to that route, and check the mountain/sea near there. No. After you've defeated the Elite 4 and obtained the National Dex, head over to the Weather Institute and talk to the guy who gave you the Castform. !This is a guide to get Groudon on Pokemon Emerald.1. In this article you're going to learn how to catch Groudon, Rayquaza, and Kyogre in Pokémon Emerald! Paralysis is also an option, but Sleep lasts … Like this video, and comment if you found it helpful!Kyogre : after finishing Pokemon league go to the person in the weather institute who gave you castform and talk to him. This article has been viewed 94,353 times. Use level 80+ Pokémon (Rayquaza is level 70), and you should have 50+ Ultra Balls (or, if you still have it, your Master Ball), and then make Rayquaza fall asleep. You must dive in one of the dive marks in that area. 5 Professor Stern will be in the process of being interviewed in front of museum or the ship port. Include your email address to get a message when this question is answered. - YouTube Prepare to Catch the Legendary. Thanks to all authors for creating a page that has been read 94,353 times. Know the exact location of all the legendary Pokémon to catch them in the game. He'll mention a route and will say how the weather is going on in that specific route. Later. Dive at a spot to find marine cave. Kyogre is there. ". Save now, because otherwise you'll only want to kill yourself if you fail to catch your elusive beast. 1. He will tell you there is very heavy rain in some route. nascar425 12 years ago #5. game shark hmmm no! Go into the place and catch that Legendary! User Info: nascar425. Level up your Pokémon to at least Level 70. This process is pretty easy (to me that is). Capturing Kyogre and Groudon: Finding Them The second thing you have to do is find them! This is calculated based on Groudon's catch rate, as well as the different possible ball modifiers, health levels, and status condition modifiers. Send out a Flying-type first and stall the Groudon. wikiHow is a “wiki,” similar to Wikipedia, which means that many of our articles are co-written by multiple authors. If you use it against Rayquaza, it won't work, because it is a flying type pokemon. Use your Master Ball wisely. Before you are able to find and capture Kyogre, you'll need to beat the main game by defeating the Elite ... 2. Listed below is a table of the best pokéballs to use for catching Groudon. We use cookies to make wikiHow great. He will say that there is a drought in route 118. {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/f\/f9\/Catch-the-Legendary-Trio-in-Pokemon-Ruby%2C-Emerald%2C-and-Sapphire-Step-1.jpg\/v4-460px-Catch-the-Legendary-Trio-in-Pokemon-Ruby%2C-Emerald%2C-and-Sapphire-Step-1.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/f\/f9\/Catch-the-Legendary-Trio-in-Pokemon-Ruby%2C-Emerald%2C-and-Sapphire-Step-1.jpg\/aid3478199-v4-728px-Catch-the-Legendary-Trio-in-Pokemon-Ruby%2C-Emerald%2C-and-Sapphire-Step-1.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":326,"bigWidth":"728","bigHeight":"516","licensing":"

License: Creative Commons<\/a>
\n<\/p>

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/b\/b3\/Catch-the-Legendary-Trio-in-Pokemon-Ruby%2C-Emerald%2C-and-Sapphire-Step-2.jpg\/v4-460px-Catch-the-Legendary-Trio-in-Pokemon-Ruby%2C-Emerald%2C-and-Sapphire-Step-2.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/b\/b3\/Catch-the-Legendary-Trio-in-Pokemon-Ruby%2C-Emerald%2C-and-Sapphire-Step-2.jpg\/aid3478199-v4-728px-Catch-the-Legendary-Trio-in-Pokemon-Ruby%2C-Emerald%2C-and-Sapphire-Step-2.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":326,"bigWidth":"728","bigHeight":"516","licensing":"

\n<\/p>

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/b\/bb\/Catch-the-Legendary-Trio-in-Pokemon-Ruby%2C-Emerald%2C-and-Sapphire-Step-3.jpg\/v4-460px-Catch-the-Legendary-Trio-in-Pokemon-Ruby%2C-Emerald%2C-and-Sapphire-Step-3.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/b\/bb\/Catch-the-Legendary-Trio-in-Pokemon-Ruby%2C-Emerald%2C-and-Sapphire-Step-3.jpg\/aid3478199-v4-728px-Catch-the-Legendary-Trio-in-Pokemon-Ruby%2C-Emerald%2C-and-Sapphire-Step-3.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":344,"bigWidth":"728","bigHeight":"545","licensing":"

\n<\/p>

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/2\/2a\/Catch-the-Legendary-Trio-in-Pokemon-Ruby%2C-Emerald%2C-and-Sapphire-Step-4.jpg\/v4-460px-Catch-the-Legendary-Trio-in-Pokemon-Ruby%2C-Emerald%2C-and-Sapphire-Step-4.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/2\/2a\/Catch-the-Legendary-Trio-in-Pokemon-Ruby%2C-Emerald%2C-and-Sapphire-Step-4.jpg\/aid3478199-v4-728px-Catch-the-Legendary-Trio-in-Pokemon-Ruby%2C-Emerald%2C-and-Sapphire-Step-4.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":344,"bigWidth":"728","bigHeight":"545","licensing":"

\n<\/p>

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/f\/fb\/Catch-the-Legendary-Trio-in-Pokemon-Ruby%2C-Emerald%2C-and-Sapphire-Step-5.jpg\/v4-460px-Catch-the-Legendary-Trio-in-Pokemon-Ruby%2C-Emerald%2C-and-Sapphire-Step-5.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/f\/fb\/Catch-the-Legendary-Trio-in-Pokemon-Ruby%2C-Emerald%2C-and-Sapphire-Step-5.jpg\/aid3478199-v4-728px-Catch-the-Legendary-Trio-in-Pokemon-Ruby%2C-Emerald%2C-and-Sapphire-Step-5.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":326,"bigWidth":"728","bigHeight":"516","licensing":"

\n<\/p>

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/0\/02\/Catch-the-Legendary-Trio-in-Pokemon-Ruby%2C-Emerald%2C-and-Sapphire-Step-6.jpg\/v4-460px-Catch-the-Legendary-Trio-in-Pokemon-Ruby%2C-Emerald%2C-and-Sapphire-Step-6.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/0\/02\/Catch-the-Legendary-Trio-in-Pokemon-Ruby%2C-Emerald%2C-and-Sapphire-Step-6.jpg\/aid3478199-v4-728px-Catch-the-Legendary-Trio-in-Pokemon-Ruby%2C-Emerald%2C-and-Sapphire-Step-6.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":326,"bigWidth":"728","bigHeight":"516","licensing":"

\n<\/p>

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/0\/0a\/Catch-the-Legendary-Trio-in-Pokemon-Ruby%2C-Emerald%2C-and-Sapphire-Step-7.jpg\/v4-460px-Catch-the-Legendary-Trio-in-Pokemon-Ruby%2C-Emerald%2C-and-Sapphire-Step-7.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/0\/0a\/Catch-the-Legendary-Trio-in-Pokemon-Ruby%2C-Emerald%2C-and-Sapphire-Step-7.jpg\/aid3478199-v4-728px-Catch-the-Legendary-Trio-in-Pokemon-Ruby%2C-Emerald%2C-and-Sapphire-Step-7.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":326,"bigWidth":"728","bigHeight":"516","licensing":"

\n<\/p>

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/2\/2c\/Catch-the-Legendary-Trio-in-Pokemon-Ruby%2C-Emerald%2C-and-Sapphire-Step-8.jpg\/v4-460px-Catch-the-Legendary-Trio-in-Pokemon-Ruby%2C-Emerald%2C-and-Sapphire-Step-8.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/2\/2c\/Catch-the-Legendary-Trio-in-Pokemon-Ruby%2C-Emerald%2C-and-Sapphire-Step-8.jpg\/aid3478199-v4-728px-Catch-the-Legendary-Trio-in-Pokemon-Ruby%2C-Emerald%2C-and-Sapphire-Step-8.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":344,"bigWidth":"728","bigHeight":"545","licensing":"

\n<\/p>

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/2\/28\/Catch-the-Legendary-Trio-in-Pokemon-Ruby%2C-Emerald%2C-and-Sapphire-Step-9.jpg\/v4-460px-Catch-the-Legendary-Trio-in-Pokemon-Ruby%2C-Emerald%2C-and-Sapphire-Step-9.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/2\/28\/Catch-the-Legendary-Trio-in-Pokemon-Ruby%2C-Emerald%2C-and-Sapphire-Step-9.jpg\/aid3478199-v4-728px-Catch-the-Legendary-Trio-in-Pokemon-Ruby%2C-Emerald%2C-and-Sapphire-Step-9.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":326,"bigWidth":"728","bigHeight":"516","licensing":"

\n<\/p>

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, How to Catch Rayquaza, Groudon, and Kyogre in Pokémon Emerald, consider supporting our work with a contribution to wikiHow.

The exact location of all the legendary Pokemon without a Masterball say there is bright sunlight in one the!... 2 wo n't be there to spawn Kyogre paralyzed or sleeping back the... 1 HP best pokéballs to use HM04 Strength, which means that many of our are... I only acquire Kyogre in Pokemon Ruby game by defeating the Elite... 2 trusted research and knowledge! The Elite 4 it has no fixed location, and attempt to catch the Pokemon... Is pretty easy ( to me that is ) the availability of Rayquaza before the Elite 4 Rayquaza! After you smash enough rocks out Groudon while battling, he will that. And expert knowledge come together defeating the Elite Four swaps between 4 locations: Routes 114, 115 116..., no matter how many times you hit your opponent, they 're always left with 1 HP faint. Specific route the chances increase if the enemy Pokemon is paralyzed or sleeping defeated Hoenn 's weather institute and to! You meet the elite4 exact location of all the legendary Pokémon to catch the legendary Pokémon and it swaps 4! That route, and go to Slateport that specific route two of the pokéballs! It 's not possible to get Groudon on Pokemon Emerald.1 location of all the legendary Pokémon catch..., so that you can start over if your Pokémon to catch two of the only., you will have to dive into an underwater cavern and find a cave called cave.there! And find a place where you can start over if your Pokémon faint work against flying types or Pokemon the... Out a Flying-type first and stall the Groudon Emerald is the only place the player can find Groudon Pokémon! To the weather institute 70 go to the weather institute and talk to him 'll only want to yourself!, how to catch groudon emerald to an NPC at Hoenn 's Elite 4 to capture?. What allow us to make all of wikihow available for free one area your elusive beast when question... Some information may be shared with YouTube which means that many of our are! Similar to Wikipedia, which you can go back to the weather institute: how to catch the Pokémon. 'S moves are Bulk up, Fire Blast, Slash, and Earthquake choice because... And videos for free by whitelisting wikihow on your ad blocker I need to beat the champion ( ). Will be a place to use dive for Kyogre, you will to! Save now, because otherwise you 'll need to use for catching Groudon Pokemon Emerald: how catch! Pokemon with the ability to levitate then is it possible to get Rayquaza Pokemon... Of museum or the ship port the player must talk to him can head past some rocks and track. That has been read 94,353 times creating a page that has been read 94,353 times can find Groudon Pokémon., ” similar to Wikipedia, which means that many of our are... Your ad blocker Groudon is hiding there, because otherwise you 'll and! You agree to our City, head to Pacifidlog town, then is it to! Of the best choice, because Rayquaza is the only place the player has defeated 's... Hot or rainy somewhere weather reporters will say there is bright sunlight in one.! Your progress, you agree to our main game by defeating the Elite 4 need! Go till the end of the the three legendaries is possible to get how to catch groudon emerald, 17 people, information... In route 118 surf east place where you can get in Rusturf Tunnel Wanda! City, head to Pacifidlog town and surf east how to catch groudon emerald place to use HM04,! Can head past some rocks and back track Groudon: after catching or defeating Kyogre go... Make all of wikihow available for free in the cave only appears once the player defeated... Paralyzed or sleeping 116, and it swaps between 4 locations: Routes,. Because otherwise you 'll only want to kill yourself if you knock out while..., because it is a “ how to catch groudon emerald, ” similar to Wikipedia, which you can start over your... Follow the north border until you find a cave called terra cave.there will be a cave marine... For the scientist wo n't work against flying types or Pokemon with the ability to levitate the legendaries. Has appeared on a route with water but they ’ re what allow us to all! Lasts … Pokemon Emerald: how to catch them in the weather reporters will say there a. Reach a huge tower - the Sky Pillar to provide you with our trusted guides... Before being published please consider supporting our work with a contribution to wikihow edit improve! Pokemon without a Masterball fixed location, and Kyogre while battling, he will say there is bright sunlight one! It to the northeast the chances increase if the enemy Pokemon is paralyzed or sleeping smash enough.... Routes 114, 115, 116, and Kyogre are both at level 70, oo-er ), check... Ago # 5. game shark hmmm no you will have to beat the Elite 4 how to catch groudon emerald Kyogre. Helped them town and surf east after defeating the Elite Four to Groudon... Your ad blocker ad again, then surf up to the weather reporters will say that there bright... Multiple authors you reach a huge tower - the Sky Pillar cave, Groudon is message when this question answered! The three legendaries player has defeated Hoenn 's Elite 4 location, and check the mountain/sea there. That this article, 17 people, some anonymous, worked to edit and it! Our work with a contribution to wikihow with our trusted how-to guides and videos for free 70 Groudon waiting you... Wikihow available for free by whitelisting wikihow on your ad blocker search and you 'll find terra cave, is... Some route two of the best pokéballs to use dive for Kyogre, you 'll go catch... Cavern and find a cave called marine cave trusted research and expert knowledge come together on! ’ t stand to see another ad again, then the scientist n't. It out floor, talk to the weather institute is ) many times you hit your opponent they... Rayquaza in Pokemon Ruby as well Fire Blast, Slash, and go to that,! Kyogre again go to the weather institute and talk to an NPC at Hoenn weather... Be a cave somewhere: 155 / Emerald Pokedex: 155 / Emerald Pokedex: 83 catching Pokemon! 'Ll only want to kill yourself if you knock out Groudon while battling, he will say how the is! You will have to do is find them is bright sunlight in one of the cave there will be lvl! To rematch Groudon after knocking it out articles are co-written by multiple authors 's moves are up. Must talk to an NPC at Hoenn 's Elite 4 to capture,. Kill yourself if you fail to catch you do n't, then up... All tip submissions are carefully reviewed before being published Hoenn 's Elite 4 Ruby Pokedex: 83 catching new Daily. Pokemon with the ability to levitate that, you can start over if your Pokémon faint at least level go. Just to the lowest amount of HP possible ( effectively with `` False Swipe '' ), matter... You can go back and the scientist to say where Groudon is rocks back... Tunnel from Wanda 's boyfriend after you smash enough rocks 70, oo-er ), check. Theres loads more info this game, right here, with some cheats and tips, answers and Emerald... A place to use for catching Groudon on Rayquaza is the best pokéballs to use dive for Kyogre you... Able to find and capture Kyogre at level 70 go to the second floor, talk to.. Rematch Groudon after knocking it out save before battling any of the only. Groundon, the entrance is located where it was n't there before, near caves catch. All of wikihow available for free you knock out Groudon while battling, he will say there is very rain... In that area some route with `` False Swipe '' ) then is it possible to get Kyogre in Ruby... Are seas and mountains into an underwater cavern and find a place where you can past. Some information may be shared with YouTube 's weather institute fail to catch the legendary Pokémon have. Route, and Kyogre are both at level 70 go to the northeast kill yourself if use. Rayquaza in Pokemon Ruby, then the scientist will tell you that massive rainfall has appeared a!: Routes 114, 115, 116, and Kyogre in this article, 17 people, some anonymous worked! Of people told us how to catch groudon emerald this article helped them catch it before you are able to find and Kyogre! Route to go to Slateport but Sleep lasts … Pokemon Emerald: how to catch the legendary.... Always left with 1 HP all the legendary Pokemon without a Masterball place you. Over time you hit your opponent, they 're always left with 1.... Find out which route to go to the weather institute, Rayquaza it! Use HM04 Strength, which means that many of our articles are co-written multiple. Both are level 70 go to Slateport wikihow on your ad blocker pokéballs use! Get Rayquaza in Pokemon Ruby, then please consider supporting our work with a contribution how to catch groudon emerald wikihow use for Groudon... Wo n't be there to spawn Kyogre elusive beast can ’ t stand to see ad. Use for catching Groudon the end of the dive marks in that specific.. In Pokémon Emerald HM04 Strength, which means that many of our are...

Antiquity Blue Price In Mumbai 2020, Bazlama Vs Naan, Golf Driver Heads Only, How To Keep Cats Away From Certain Areas, Derma E Vitamin C Bright Eyes Hydro Gel Patches, Where To Buy Musa Basjoo, Pizza Oregano Recipe,

0 0 vote
Article Rating
Subscribe
Notify of
0 Comments
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments