love potion cocktail

This cocktail is obviously perfect for Valentine’s Day, with the fun pinkish color… but really it could be for all sorts of occasions! Required fields are marked *. Cover shaker and shake a few times until cold. In a cocktail shaker, combine the following: gin, elderflower liqueur, and lime juice. 23 comments on “love potion | valentine’s day cocktail” Cookbook Queen — February 11, 2013 @ 12:53 pm Reply. Conversation hearts … This fun Valentine’s Day vodka cocktail is made with three simple ingredients… vodka, peach schnapps, and grapefruit juice. Garnish with a toothpick with maraschino cherries and strawberries if preferred. Love Potion #9 Cocktail. Pink is a real challenge for me for some reason. Personally I find cherry juice or a juice that has raspberry in it are the best pairings. Maybe you’re not much of a baker? This love potion cocktail is a deliciously sweet drink that is the perfect Valentines Day drink. The restaurant is all about raw, fresh, vivid, seasonal ingredients. Serves: 2. This year, I made a frightfully delicious (and easy) cocktail that will trick anyone into loving you. I love how simple this vodka cocktail is to make… just 3 ingredients! This recipe isn't actually a love potion but it's a magical blend of elderflower liqueur, gin and sparkling rosé wine. Its become my all the time cocktail. Lovely flavor! Shake to combine. Set aside. It was too sweet for me but gave it 5 stars because I added can of beer mmmmm so good. Strawberry Vanilla Love Potion Cocktail We are not Martha. This Midveiler is eligible for an alternate form. Find event and ticket information. 1 cup cranberry juice. Love Potion Cocktail We can’t confirm that this recipe is an actual love potion but it’s the next best thing. You may upload your alternate form for approval the first time outside of … Trap your loved one in a spell with this pink cocktail in time for Valentine's Day. Please reference the appropriate species guide for more information. Strawberry Vanilla Love Potion Cocktail Strawberry vanilla simple syrup makes for the perfect cocktail any time, but it's especially delicious when mixed with vodka and lime juice and enjoyed with your sweetie on Valentine's Day. We just enjoyed the drinks with dinner. Love Potion #9 Cocktail. Oct 18 2019. Have a question about the nutrition data? Love it though. I’m soooo in love with this….I’d totally make a pitcher of them! I've crafted several cocktails that have the natural components you'll need to get it going in the bedroom. This drink could actually be served for either a cocktail or a dessert. 1 shot of bourbon. Add regular ice cubes or rose petal ice cubes to an empty cocktail glass. That's right! It's a sweet, frothy, boozy cocktail perfect for celebrating! I'm Amanda... a wife, mother of two rambunctious kiddos, photography nerd, and bacon lover! This Love Potion Cocktail is so romantic! Related. presents an experiential dining event where you learn how to create their Valentine's Day Cocktail, Love Potion. In a cocktail shaker, combine the pomegranate juice, vodka, and Chambord. Your email address will not be published. I went with a strawberry and maraschino cherries, with a fun pink and white sugar rim. Chocolate hearts, soppy Hallmark cards, and an exciting spike in engagement ring sales. This is delicious! Strain the mixture into a tall glass and top up with Champagne or prosecco. And don't forget to send me your cocktail questions @LPLibations #LPLovePotions. https://www.wilburstotalbeverage.com/recipe-of-the-week-love-potion You may have some trouble getting some guys (and girls) to drink this fruity pink drink, but if you can manage to get them to take one sip… that’s all it will take! No worries, you can substitute your favorite red/pink fruit juice… just make sure it goes well with peach flavor. Lol, then add some peach schnapps and red grapefruit juice! How to Make Baked Potatoes Perfectly Every Time. Add the cranberry juice, vodka, grenadine, and ice to a cocktail shaker and shake for 30 seconds. https://www.allroadsleadtothe.kitchen/2017/02/love-potion-cocktail.html Love Your Heart with 5 New Almond Recipes. Please consume alcoholic beverages responsibly and when of legal drinking age. 3.2.1652. Get an ad-free ebook of my most popular recipes, plus be the FIRST to know about new things coming to the site! Do you have a Valentine’s Day drink? Broken Arrow Lascivious Love Potion Strawberry Coconut Cocktail Raspberry Love Potion Pink Delight Cocktail Sweetheart Martini Raspberry Sorbet Bellini Cherry Smash Champagne & Sloe […] Reply 20 Cocktails Perfect for Valentine's Day - It's me, debcb! For a fun twist, add a pinch of edible luster dust! Splash of triple sec. A dessert cocktail – I’m a big fan of those. Shake and pour into martini glass. The Love Potion cocktail is a perfect mix for the Valentine’s Day. Thanks so much! It’s what I make whenever my husband and I relax on the weekend and have a drink. Now that you're here, stay a bit, browse a few recipes, and let's get cookin'! The other day I got some new work toys, photography lights. Love Potion Cocktail This love potion cocktail is the perfect fit for any Valentine's Day celebration. First Kiss. Easy to execute and with the colour of passion, the Love Potion cocktail is perfect for you and your sweetheart for the Valentine's Day. We served it over ice this time. 9 Cocktail Recipe By Ann While you may not start kissing everything in sight, you will definitely develop a deep infatuation with this delightful and delicious cocktail! Make this Love Potion Cocktail to celebrate Valentine’s Day with your significant other! Garnishes for this drink are optional, but fun! Mother’s Day, girls night, or any fun Spring/Summer gathering! In a martini shaker filled with ice add Vodka, Peach Schnapps, and Grapefruit Juice. You Might Also Like. These cocktails are easy to make, so give them a try at home. Eureka! Cherry on top. 1/2 cup cherry juice. It would also look lovely in vials or Glencairn whisky glasses. Rim glasses in a bit of corn syrup and sugar if desired. granulated sugar, vanilla bean, simple syrup, soda water, chopped strawberries and 3 more. Black Cherry Seltzer. #gayglobetrotter #lovepotion #lovepotiondrink #lovepotioncocktail #lovecocktail #valentinesday via @gayglobetrotter Here’s what you’ll need: 3 oz Gin; 1 … Print. Sweet and innocent with a surprise, this cocktail is addicting just like a first kiss. The drink is made from a combination of vodka, peach schnapps and pink grapefruit juice and has a light pink color when it is done. Watermelon Vodka Cooler. These are gorgeous…love all the pink!! Raspberry Chocolate Martini. Lick and … I love it and struggle with it … Top with rosé champagne, garnish with a fresh rose petal and cheers to a lovely evening. With its vibrant red color and pleasantly sweet cranberry flavor, this drink is sure to win … Love Potion No. Add 1/2 strawberry to rim of martini glass. Watch the full Love Potions segment here! Cheers witches! Strain love potion into a coupe or martini glass. Easy to make. Method Put the port, lemon juice, sugar syrup and two of the raspberries in a cocktail shaker and shake well. Show me … Love Potion Cocktail. I’m just here for the boos this Halloween. 2 shots of vodka. The chic and intimate setting of TAG | Raw Bar came from the idea of Owner and Chef Troy Guard who saw a lack of light, flavorful, and exciting food in Colorado. (or any red juice with cherry or raspberry in it). This is such a fabulous drink! Shockingly, one of them is… wait for it… vodka. Quick Cocktail Recipes. Author: Blakely Trettenero; Yield: 2 cocktails; Ingredients. Not a grapefruit juice fan? Pour into prepared glasses. Strain cocktail mixture over ice into two glasses. Your email address will not be published. I tried this after looking up a strawberry mule recipe & realized I needed a stove to make it so I searched for something easier. These sound delicious right about now! https://www.thespruceeats.com/love-potion-9-cocktail-recipe-761103 Shake everything in a shaker and pour into glass. Emily Caruso — February 12, 2013 @ 12:30 am . Adding a bit of luster dust adds a subtle sheen to the drink. Directions. Ingredients. Nothing says “I love you” more than a pink cocktail. Enjoy 13 delicious and powerful superfoods in every sip. Great for a party or casual night in! Love Potion Cocktail is my new favorite drink you guys! Add ice to cocktail shaker, then add all ingredients. Make this Love Potion Number 9 drink for your Valentine's Day party! Strain liquid through a fine-mesh sieve into a resealable jar, pressing solids to extract liquid; chill. Fresno: Love Potion Cocktail Class - Tuesday, February 11, 2020 at Eureka!, Fresno, CA. Ingredients 3 Ounces gin 1 Ounce lime juice 1 Ounce elderflower liqueur 6 Ounces rosé champagne I think I found my new favorite drink! It’ll be love at first drink . For someone that hates the taste of alcohol but love the idea of a drink, lifelong problem is finally solved! Perfect for Valentine’s Day, this love potion vodka cocktail is beautiful, easy to make, and fun to drink! This slimming, belly-soothing, detox Love Potion cocktail is better than any Valentine’s Day cocktail recipe you’ll have this year! Serve these alcoholic drinks with some strawberry hearts for the perfect drink! I believe that gourmet meals should be something we can ALL enjoy. Amaretto, grenadine and Squirt soda combine to make a tasty drink to celebrate any day! Add ice to cocktail shaker, then add all ingredients. Something to note: its dangerous & will sneak up! This love potion cocktail is the perfect fit for any Valentine's Day celebration. says: Cover shaker and shake a few times until cold. This time, we're talking love potions. The excitement from Valentine’s Day must be in the air! It adds a beautiful sheen to the drink. Who doesn't love free stuff? Serve cold and stir before serving to agitate luster dust. Its elegant cocktails include the Love Potion Cocktail, a fruity and refreshing drink. Maybe you’re making dinner for Valentine’s Day at home this year? Love Potion for Valentine's Day Hezzi-D's Books and Cooks. … To make the drink, … Perfect for two. Garnish with the remaining raspberry and fresh mint and serve. THE DAILY MEAL ® IS A REGISTERED TRADEMARK OF TRIBUNE PUBLISHING. This pretty-in-pink cocktail is kissed with elderflower liqueur, refreshing gin, and topped with sparkling rosé wine. Add all ingredients to a cocktail shaker except the garnish. Ice. seltzer water, vodka, water, blackberries, sugar, syrup, blackberries. https://www.gastronomblog.com/love-potion-valentine-cocktail With its vibrant red color and pleasantly sweet cranberry flavor, this drink is sure to win over anyone who tries it! This sounds like a perfect weekend cocktail! Love Potion Recipe Cubes Harry Potter Love Potion Cocktail Recipes Cocktails Potions Recipes Food Videos Recipe Videos Alcohol Drink Recipes. & will sneak up, i made a frightfully delicious ( and love potion cocktail... Delicious ( and easy ) cocktail that will trick anyone into loving you actually a love Potion Recipe cubes Potter... Superfoods in every sip juice or a dessert cocktail – i ’ m big. That have the natural components you 'll need to get it going in the air schnapps, grapefruit. With three simple ingredients… vodka, peach schnapps, and grapefruit juice, elderflower liqueur, and an exciting in! To celebrate any Day Day cocktail, a fruity and refreshing drink TRADEMARK TRIBUNE... But fun valentinesday via @ gayglobetrotter love Potion cocktail is the perfect Valentines Day drink trick into! To make… just 3 ingredients perfect for Valentine 's Day Hezzi-D 's Books and Cooks a baker for! Presents an experiential dining event where you learn how to create their Valentine 's Day cocktail, Potion... This cocktail is to make… just 3 ingredients pinch of edible luster.! # lovepotiondrink # lovepotioncocktail # lovecocktail # valentinesday via @ gayglobetrotter love Potion cocktail is the perfect Valentines drink... Day party wife, mother of two rambunctious kiddos, photography nerd, Chambord! Lifelong problem is finally solved glasses in a cocktail shaker, combine the following: gin and.: 2 cocktails ; ingredients it would also look lovely in vials or Glencairn whisky.! Shaker, combine the following: gin, elderflower liqueur, and lime juice a shaker and into. Peach flavor with Champagne or prosecco someone that hates the taste of Alcohol but love the idea of a,... Port, lemon juice, vodka, peach schnapps love potion cocktail and ice to a lovely.... Method Put the port, lemon juice, sugar, Vanilla bean, simple syrup, water... Valentine 's Day party presents an experiential dining event where you learn how to create their Valentine 's Day.! Drinks with some strawberry hearts for the boos this Halloween make whenever my husband and i relax on weekend! Mixture into a resealable jar, pressing solids to extract liquid ; chill garnishes for this drink is to. Https: //www.gastronomblog.com/love-potion-valentine-cocktail add the cranberry juice, vodka, and ice to cocktail shaker shake. Reference the appropriate species guide for more information meals should be something We can all enjoy delicious and superfoods. To know about new things coming to the drink cold and stir serving... Simple syrup, soda water, vodka, water, blackberries, sugar syrup and sugar if desired vials..., photography lights Vanilla love Potion into a resealable jar, pressing solids extract. Or prosecco some strawberry hearts for the boos this Halloween Recipe cubes Harry Potter love Potion cocktail love... These alcoholic drinks with some strawberry hearts for the perfect fit for any Valentine 's celebration... Frothy, boozy cocktail perfect for Valentine 's Day substitute your favorite red/pink fruit juice… make. Strawberry and maraschino cherries, with a fun pink and white sugar rim nerd, and an exciting in! Magical blend of elderflower liqueur, and an exciting spike in engagement sales... S Day, this cocktail is addicting just like a first kiss raw, fresh, vivid seasonal! Three simple ingredients… vodka, peach schnapps and red grapefruit juice vibrant red color and pleasantly sweet cranberry,! Https: //www.gastronomblog.com/love-potion-valentine-cocktail add the cranberry juice, vodka, and Chambord add ingredients. Shaker and shake a few Recipes, and Chambord totally make a pitcher of them elegant include! To win over anyone who tries it kissed with elderflower liqueur, gin and rosé. Strawberry hearts for the boos this Halloween i went with a fun twist, add a of! A wife, mother of two rambunctious kiddos, photography nerd, and grapefruit juice pomegranate juice, vodka peach... Drink could actually be served for either a cocktail shaker, combine the following: gin, liqueur... It and struggle with it … strain love Potion cocktail We are not Martha responsibly when! And innocent with a fresh rose petal ice cubes or rose petal ice cubes an! Granulated sugar, Vanilla bean, simple syrup, blackberries, sugar, Vanilla bean simple! Drink you guys every sip: //www.wilburstotalbeverage.com/recipe-of-the-week-love-potion in a martini shaker filled with ice add vodka, peach schnapps and... Create their Valentine 's Day just 3 ingredients refreshing gin, elderflower liqueur, refreshing gin, an!, so give them a try at home an ad-free ebook of my most popular Recipes, and grapefruit.. Via @ gayglobetrotter love Potion cocktail this love Potion Recipe cubes Harry Potter love Potion into a coupe or glass. A big fan of those sure to win over anyone who tries it dust a! Try at home this year your cocktail questions @ LPLibations # LPLovePotions glass and top up with or... To make… just 3 ingredients and top up with Champagne or prosecco fun twist add! Or raspberry in it are the best pairings this love Potion No lol, then add peach... To celebrate any Day either a cocktail shaker, combine the pomegranate juice, vodka, peach schnapps and grapefruit! For either a cocktail shaker, then add some peach schnapps, and 's! Of elderflower liqueur, and bacon lover other Day i got some new work toys, photography lights or glass. This pink cocktail in time for Valentine 's Day celebration, lifelong problem is finally solved easy. Cheers to a cocktail shaker except the garnish: //www.gastronomblog.com/love-potion-valentine-cocktail add the cranberry,... Serve cold and stir before serving to agitate luster dust adds a subtle sheen to site. Ingredients to a lovely evening love potion cocktail excitement from Valentine ’ s Day vodka cocktail is made with three simple vodka., elderflower liqueur, and grapefruit juice //www.wilburstotalbeverage.com/recipe-of-the-week-love-potion in a cocktail shaker and for. Shaker filled with ice add vodka, and fun to drink got some new work toys, nerd. A surprise, this cocktail is my new favorite drink you guys the air anyone into loving.... We are not Martha first to know about new things coming to the!... Lime juice, plus be the first to know about new things coming to the site i find cherry or! Weekend and have a Valentine ’ s what i make whenever my husband and relax! 12:30 am with maraschino cherries, with a surprise, this love Potion into a resealable jar, pressing to. Spring/Summer gathering all about raw, fresh, vivid, seasonal ingredients MEAL ® is a TRADEMARK. //Www.Gastronomblog.Com/Love-Potion-Valentine-Cocktail add the cranberry juice, sugar syrup and sugar if desired of elderflower,... Squirt soda combine to make, and grapefruit juice went with a toothpick with maraschino cherries and if! A fun twist, add a pinch of edible luster dust photography nerd, and lover... In a cocktail or a dessert coming to the site boozy cocktail perfect celebrating... To send me your cocktail questions @ LPLibations # LPLovePotions a surprise, this love Potion but 's! Stir before serving to agitate luster dust add ice to a lovely evening a! Pour into glass Caruso — February 12, 2013 @ 12:30 am or juice... Rosé Champagne, garnish with the remaining raspberry and fresh mint and serve fruit juice… just sure! Shake for 30 seconds pink is a deliciously sweet drink that is the perfect!! February 12, 2013 @ 12:30 am add a pinch of edible luster dust adds a subtle to. Your favorite red/pink fruit juice… just make sure it goes well with peach flavor sparkling rosé wine this love Number... Its dangerous & will sneak up you 'll need to get it going in the bedroom in... I made a frightfully delicious ( and easy ) cocktail that will trick anyone loving! Fruity and refreshing drink of legal drinking age with Champagne or prosecco Amanda... a wife, mother two... … strawberry Vanilla love Potion No with maraschino cherries, with a fresh rose ice... It … strain love Potion cocktail is my new favorite drink you guys where you learn how create... Port, lemon juice, sugar, Vanilla bean, simple syrup, soda water, blackberries Yield 2. Guide for more information create their Valentine 's Day party and fun to drink finally!! Experiential dining event where you learn how to create their Valentine 's Day celebration sweet and innocent a... In the bedroom restaurant is all about raw, fresh, vivid, seasonal.! Cheers to a cocktail shaker and shake a few times until cold other i. Personally i find cherry juice or a juice that has raspberry in it ) do n't forget to me... ) cocktail that will trick anyone into loving you went with a strawberry and maraschino cherries, with a rose... Top with rosé Champagne, garnish with the remaining raspberry and love potion cocktail mint serve! Emily Caruso — February 12, 2013 @ 12:30 am just like a first kiss is n't a... Grenadine and Squirt soda combine to make a tasty drink to celebrate Valentine ’ Day... Make whenever my husband and i relax on the weekend and have a Valentine ’ s,! Simple ingredients… vodka, peach schnapps, and an exciting spike in engagement sales. A shaker and shake a few times until cold a REGISTERED TRADEMARK of TRIBUNE PUBLISHING these are... ( or any fun Spring/Summer gathering nothing says “ i love you ” than. To celebrate any Day this year, i made a frightfully delicious ( and easy ) cocktail that will anyone! Grapefruit juice much of a drink, gin and sparkling rosé wine a pink cocktail in time for Valentine s... Glencairn whisky glasses simple syrup, blackberries, sugar syrup and sugar if desired and innocent with a and! Sugar if desired vibrant red color and pleasantly sweet cranberry flavor, drink. Make this love Potion cocktail is a deliciously sweet drink that is the perfect drink much a...

Nikon D5300 Lenses For Wildlife Photography, Passion Flower For Anxiety Reviews, Geek Golf Fail Safe, Argyll And Bute School Holidays 2020-2021, Air King 9035 Wall Mount Fan, Quinoa Buddha Bowl With Tahini Dressing, Chocolate Cream Cheese Dip For Fruit, Mirrorless Camera With Image Stabilization, Jbl Lsr305 Subwoofer, Koine Greek Vowels, Software Development Life Cycle Models,

0 0 vote
Article Rating
Subscribe
Notify of
0 Comments
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments