wilson ultra 100 cv swingweight

", Jason- "Really easy to use. 1914. My slice serve benefited from the added swingweight, staying lower than it did with the Ultra 100 … At 11 ounces strung and boasting a low 312-RDC swingweight, this stick is ideal for the intermediate player who wants ultra … Διάβασε χαρακτηριστικά & πραγματικές αξιολογήσεις χρηστών! Featuring Countervail Technology that … The results were consistent, and when I played with a counterpunching mindset I always knew what shot I was going to get. With the Ultra Tour, I was hoping for something very similar to the 100CV, with a little bit of extra stability and plow through from the extra weight. Currently playing with the Prince Textreme Tour 100P. On the backhand side, I found the Ultra a little more difficult than on the forehand side. Both rackets look great in Wilson’s minimalist blue and color scheme, and there’s not much to tell between the two from the looks of it. Wilson updates the Ultra for 2020! In addition, the Ultra 100 Countervail's 100 square inch head size, 11.2 oz strung weight and 320 swingweight are user friendly specs for a wide range of players. Summary. The Ultra redefines power and versatility, made complete with a sleek, minimalistic design featuring next level feel on the racquet surface. Featuring Countervail Technology … People who are used to something like a Pure Drive, where you get quite a pingy feel may find this racket very different, as it leans towards a more classic feel. The Wilson Ultra 100 – A Versatile Weapon Nevertheless, this Wilson is a great all around racquet that is versatile enough to give you a winning edge whether playing singles or doubles. We enjoyed the CV version of the Ultra 100… Some playtesters found ample power and spin on their serves, while others were left wanting more pace and control. Wilson Ultra 100 CV 2018 od 3 785 Kč - … Featuring Countervail technology that maximises player energy and integrated power technologies that maximise boom for buck, this racquet is a game changer for pl We’ve not updated the about page recently but at the moment, Tom is still using his Wilson Pro Staff 97 in stock form, Larry uses Head Graphene 360 Speed Pro in stock form, and I (Will) am using the Babolat Pure Strike 97 18 x 20 2nd Gen, which is leaded up to 315g. The lower swingweight allowed me to swing with less effort so my arms never felt fatigued. It reached those high standards at the net, and even improved on them a little. All content copyright 2015 Tennis Warehouse Europe. The TW playtesters were able to make a seamless transition as the specs aligned with their current rackets of choice. Head Size: 97in²/626 cm² Length: 27in/68,5 cm Weight:11.4oz/323 g Unstrung Weight:10.8oz/305 g Balance: 32,5 cm/6 pts HL Swingweight: 319 String Pattern: 18 Mains / 20 Crosses After a month of playing the Tennis Warehouse playtesters reported back with mixed opinions. Quick Overview Velieina glave: 100in2/645cm2 Dužina: 27in/68,5cm Težina (bez žica): 300 g Balans (bez žica): 32cm/7 pts HL Swingweight: 320 Tvrdoaa: 74RA Debljina The Ultra 100 CV blends game-changing power and versatility for aspiring players of all levels and styles. ", Tiffani- "The Ultra 100 Countervail offered power, but it was controllable power. The Ultra 100 v3 is the ideal blend of power and torsional stability. Easy access to power and spin. This racket didn't feel as powerful as the new Pure Drive that I also tested recently, but the power was plenty enough for me. It’s important to keep the racket head speed up, because if you drop the racket head speed, you’re really not going to get much from this racket, and you might see a lot of serves drop short into the net. Redefine your game and your flair with this bold, minimalistic design that pops on the court. The Wilson Ultra 100L makes it easy to rally from the baseline. It was very easy to get the racket moving and up and over my head to generate racket head speed. I noticed in your videos that you now pay with the Ultra Tour! On the forehand side, it was like the Ultra Tour and I were a match made in heaven. I would recommend trying the racquet … In addition, the Ultra 100 Countervail's 635 square-centimeter head size, 318 gram strung weight and 320 swingweight are user friendly specs for a wide range of players. £119.99 . Vyzkoušejte raketu, se kterou hrají profíci jako Lucie Šafářová, či Feliciano Lopez. The only people I could see not really getting on this racket are those people that love a really involved feel from their racket. I’m also not a fan of the flared butt cap. Required fields are marked *. ", On one hand, the Ultra 100 Countervail provided easy depth and power. Brittany was the most impressed when serving. I had purchased the Ultra 100 last year, but seeing that it is now on clearance, I thought I would move to this model. The Wilson Ultra 100L CV is offered to immediate and advanced players to advance their game performance on the court. Jason felt the racket could use a little customization for better stability on returns. The Tour maintains the quick manoeuvrability of the Ultra 100CV, so you can get into position quickly, but improves on the crisp feel you get at the net. A little bit of weight in the head just to get a bit more weight through the ball, and a leather grip to keep the balance and speed of the racket. String Pattern: 16 Mains / 19 Crosses . It doesn’t offer much easy spin and power, so if your strokes aren’t fully developed then you’re not going to get the most out of Ultra Tour. The 3rd generation of the 100 upgrades two important performance features for players who tend to have a more classic horizontal swing: power & stability. Introducing the Clash 100, a uniquely flexible racquet with explosive speed, easy spin and great feel. in., 10.3 oz., 16x19 string pattern. Wilson Ultra 100 CV Black Tennis Racquet (Model #WRT74061U) The Wilson Ultra 100 Countervail Black tennis racquet is the most versatile racquet in the Ultra franchise. / 645 sq. That is the starting point for choosing a racquet. I was just missing a bit of easy power to give my serve a boost, and I felt that put me under a little bit of pressure. Swingweight: 312. While there was spin potential and ease of use, some of the playtesters were expecting more power and looking for more precision. Wilson Ultra 100L v3 Tennis Racquet Lightweight in composition with explosiveness, the Ultra 100L v3 redefines easy power for players who prefer a flatter more horizontal swing type. The Wilson Ultra 100 tennis racquet (or stick) replaces and improves upon the popular Wilson Juice line. The Wilson Blade 100 with Countervail was strung with Babolat Pro Hurricane Tour which is not my favorite string, but played pretty nicely in the Burn 100. If you stay on this website, you agree to the use of cookies. I found a nice combination of power and spin on my returns, resulting in my shots landing closer to the baseline. Whereas I thought the Wilson Ultra 100CV was an excellent racket for intermediates and advanced players, I think the Wilson Ultra Tour is more limited to advanced players. The Wilson Ultra 100 Countervail Reverse tennis racquet combines effortless power, unmatched versatility and excellent playability into a stunning design. The result of this is the lighter weight 100 CV actually has a bigger swingweight of 320 than the Ultra Tour at 319. These characteristics and the above average manoeuvrability allowed me to simply get the racket in place and execute effective point and shoot volleys. in., 11.2 oz., 16x19 string pattern. Condition: New. That was also the case on volleys and returns, where the TW playtesters found easy access to power and depth but found themselves aiming for larger targets to keep their shots in the court. Groundstrokes . I gave the Wilson Ultra Tour an overall score of 8.5 out of 10, and it is certainly a racket I would look at buying if I was looking to switch. I was able to hit an unbelievably heavy ball, and as soon as I got play onto the forehand side, I took control of the point. She offered, "I really enjoyed the first version of this racket, and the follow-up Ultra 100 Countervail felt just as good from the baseline. Quite fun to hit flat winners with. Love your reviews! He explained, "The easy manoeuvrability really allowed me to go after a variety of serves. ", Jason- "The Ultra 100 Countervail played nearly identical to the previous Ultra 100, but it’s more muted and slightly more powerful. The behavior of the rackets with the same swingweight will be perceived in the hand of the tennis player in a very similar way. You wouldn’t expect such a lightweight racket to be so good at the net, but the Tour has stability levels that defy its 305g weight. You may also like. Our Review . With a static weight of 318 grams, the Ultra 100 is perfectly suited for the intermediate player looking for an easy swinging weapon… However, when I hit through the ball properly and got things right with this racket, it did feel very good. But it can be cumbersome to a lot of players and is not packed with feel. You need to know that you can generate a good amount of spin and power on your own, because the racket is so control focused. Wilson Ultra Tour CV 95 Racquet Review – Summary. The setup of the two rackets is slightly different though, with the Tour coming in at 6PTS HL compared to the 100CV’s 4 PTS HL. The Ultra Tour is a unique player’s racquet that is offered with a slightly lighter weight, weighing in at 11.4 ounces strung. However, with the addition of Countervail the Ultra 100 Countervail has a completely different feel. This version played a lot like the previous versions, but it's slightly better in almost every area, including feel. Strung Weight: 10.9 oz. Headband WILSON WRZ106300. information.en@tenniswarehouse-europe.com. 100 sq. All new power technologies create shots that overwhelm opponents while added Countervail Technology maxes out a player's energy. Hannah: Open level player with a semi-western forehand and two-handed backhand. Wilson Ultra 100 CV Tennis Racket - Black [Frame Only] Product code: WRT74060U This item has now been discontinued £139.89 Inc. VAT Also in the range. The control I got when I was at full stretch was magnificent, as the racket absorbs all the power and immediately puts it under your control. Tenisová raketa Wilson Ultra 100 CV se vyznačuje obrovskou univerzálností a vyhovuje široké škále hráčských stylů. This racquet suits a very wide range of players from beginners to advanced players thanks to the combination of easy swingweight and comfort. With the update comes new technologies, including Power Ribs in the throat area, Crush Zone grommets and Countervail material in the frame. Daflame added racket Wilson Ultra 97 6 days: fantasyballer34 added a stringing of Babolat RPM Team 16 Black to Yonex EZONE 98 Tour 12 days: fantasyballer34 added a stringing of Babolat RPM Team 16 Black to Prince Hornet ES 100 12 days: fantasyballer34 added a stringing of Babolat RPM Team 16 Black to Wilson K Six One 95 (18x20) 12 days The TW playtesters could set up quickly and be aggressive on both their first and second serve returns. The Wilson Ultra 100 Countervail (CV) Black/Blue Midplus Tennis Racquet is a great all-around, well balanced frame. So you have to find the swingweight that optimizes inherent racquet power and swing speed to produce the shots you want. Wilson Ultra 100 is ultra-stiff and has a RA rating of 72 when strung which makes it an ideal tennis racket for the advanced players. On the other hand, they were also looking for a little more stability and precision out of the racket. I enjoyed a powerful yet controllable response. And if you wish to … She currently plays with the Yonex EZONE DR 100. The addition of Countervail muted the feel of the racket somewhat, but the racket still had a firm feel overall. This racket swings easy and provides additionally maneuverable to go along with its explosive power. cm. That swingweight … The Wilson Ultra 100 CV tennis racquet features countervail technology for maximum power. It’s also comparable to the Yonex DR 100 or Babolat Pure Strike 16x19. This would probably help me and many others out quite a bit on the serve. The braided graphite technology, aka Countervail (CV) gets rid of the unwanted … The Wilson Ultra 100 CV brings baseline power to a whole new level. If you are adept at generating good power, then I would definitely recommend giving the Wilson Ultra Tour a try as it is a great all-round player’s racket. Thanks to the 325 swingweight and a 63 stiffness rating, the Wilson … Off the baseline, the Wilson Burn 100S excelled. Redefine … Softer response than previous model. The Wilson Ultra 100 Countervail is loaded with potential from the baseline. Compared to other Wilson rackets I've playtested this year, I prefer the Pro Staff 97 and the Blade 98 over the Ultra 100 Countervail. I really like volleying with this racket; it was maneuverable and blocked back shots really well. Add to that a strung … The Tour features excellent feel to go with extraordinary precision. I think this could be solved by adding a little bit of weight at both ends of the racket. I wish Wilson would perhaps have implemented some more changes to the racquet instead of just changing it over from Burn to Ultra. What makes the Clash special is what lies under the hood. I think the trade-off versus the Pure Drive is that you get more control with the Pure Drive and slightly more comfort with the Wilson Ultra 100 CV. The Ultra redefines power and versatility. Introducing the Clash 100, a uniquely flexible racquet with explosive speed, easy spin and great feel. The Wilson Ultra 100L v3.0 is extremely light, comfortable, and easy to swing. The rackets offer varied areas of frame that oscillate between the 585 cm2 and 780 cm2. AREA: The frame area is the striking surface. Ultra spin. It’s got the same levels of control and feel, and so I felt very comfortable with it in my hands. $11.95. The feel and control of this racket is brilliant, and if you’re able to generate the power and spin yourself, then you are going to benefit from this racket. Compared with the original Wilson Burn, the swingweight is balanced coming in at 1 point head light vs. the original at 5 points head light. Všechny informace o produktu Tenisová raketa Wilson Ultra 100 CV 2018, porovnání cen z internetových obchodů, hodnocení a recenze Wilson Ultra 100 CV 2018. The Wilson Ultra 100 CV Tennis Racquet is the most versatile racquet in the Ultra franchise. Click here to see all Tennis Warehouse Europe reviews, Tuesday - Friday 09:30 - 12:30, 13:30 - 18:00, (German, English, French, Spanish and Italian). For whatever reason, I hit with more spin with the original version, but that could come down to string choice since my PlaySight numbers were not drastically different. Jiri Vesely – Wilson Blade 98 (18×20) Countervail Joao Sousa – Wilson Ultra 100 John Isner – Prince Textreme Warrior 100 John Millman – Tecnifibre ATP TFight 320 XTC Jo-Wilfried Tsonga – Babolat Pure Aero 2019 Julian Reister – Wilson Ultra 100 Juan Ignacio Chela (retired) – 2011 Babolat Pure Storm GT The muted feel made it tougher to achieve accurate control. This a brilliant all-round racket for the advanced tennis player. Again, it’s definitely a racket that is better suited to an advanced player than a beginner or intermediate. Details about Wilson Ultra 100 Cv Set Of 2. Wilson Ultra 100 CV Black Tennis Racquet (Model #WRT74061U) The Wilson Ultra 100 Countervail Black tennis racquet is the most versatile racquet in the Ultra franchise. It can get pushed around a bit on the big first serves, but a little tungsten tape will fix that. I think Wilson … With the muted feel it is more comfortable in a lot of ways, but it is a tradeoff; I felt less connected to the ball most of the time. ", Jason- "It can get pushed around, and it has some instability problems. The Wilson Ultra 100 CV Tennis Racquet (Unstrung) Countervail is the most versatile racket in the Ultra franchise. I found the directional and depth control to be great from the net, and I really enjoyed volleying with this update.", The TW playtesters had some mixed results with the Wilson Ultra 100 Countervail on serves. I found it a little more difficult on my slightly weaker shots, where it was more difficult to generate power. She currently plays with the Babolat Pure Aero. If you’re comfortable with that, then you will love the Ultra Tour. When used as an adjective, the word ultra describes something that is extreme, drastic, and revolutionary. Featuring Countervail Technology that maximizes player energy and integrated power technologies that get the most boom for your buck, this racket is a game-changer for players of all levels and styles. This stiffness rating is more than Wilson Blade 104, Wilson Blade 98 18×20 and Wilson Burn 100. Visit Other Sports Warehouse Websites Tennis Warehouse  •  Tennis Only (Australia)  •  Running Warehouse  •  Running Warehouse Europe  •  Running Warehouse Australia  •  Skate Warehouse  •  Tackle WarehouseInline Warehouse  •  Ice Warehouse  •  Derby Warehouse  •  Racquetball Warehouse  •  Riding Warehouse  •  Total Pickleball, We use cookies to make our website and your shopping experience effective, secure and user-friendly. Tenisová raketa Wilson Ultra 100 CV ohromí pokročilé hráče svou univerzálností, až dvě třetiny hráčů ji mohou využívat a dosahovat s ní lepších výsledků. I got on particularly well with the Tour on my forehand side, where the high levels of control and feel really worked out for me. It’s a good racket at a much lighter weight. The Ultra Tour was a racket we very much enjoyed though! Power to all players. We like it because it tends to do everything pretty well and is easy to play with. Warming up in the box, you can feel the excellent control levels of this racket, as it grips the ball and gives its user absolute comfort. After a month of playing the Tennis … I’m an aggressive baseliner, and these other rackets offered more power and precision.". Wilson Ultra 100L v3 Tennis Racket [Frame Only] £160.00 . You get good power and spin, much like a Babolat Pure Drive. This particular version reminds me a lot of my Babolat Pure Strike 18 x 20. Tour Premier All Court Tennis Balls - 3 Ball Can WILSON WRT109400. Add to that a strung weight of 11.3 ounces, and it made for an easy-to-swing racquet that … This racket swings easy and provides additional maneuverability to go along with its explosive power. If you’re looking for a power racquet, I’d definitely give it a go. What I loved about the Ultra 100CV was the exquisite feel and all-round nature of the racket. My slice serve benefited from the added swingweight, staying lower than it did with the Ultra 100 and creating havoc on the ad side. by thetennisbros | Mar 27, 2019 | Wilson Rackets, Wilson Ultra Rackets | 5 comments. This racket swings easy and provides additional maneuverability to go along with its explosive power. Review date: July 2017. Now is the time for Wilson to focus on updating the Ultra range. Η ρακέτα τέννις Wilson Ultra 100 CV είναι η πιο ευέλικτη ρακέτα από τις ρακέτες τέννις Wilson που διαθέτει την τεχνολογία Countervail, η οποία μεγιστοποιεί την ", Hannah- "The performance didn't necessarily vary a whole lot from my experience with the previous iteration of the Ultra 100. Your email address will not be published. We’ve been waiting to get hold of the updated Ultra rackets for a while now, and we started off with the Wilson Ultra 100 V3. The one thing you do get with the Wilson Ultra Tour though is control, and you feel like the service box is at your mercy when you’re playing with the Ultra. The Wilson Ultra 100 CV tennis racquet features countervail technology for maximum power. For me, that is exactly what I look for, and the Wilson Ultra Tour’s blend of classic feel and modern manoeuvrability worked a treat for me on the forehand side. I’ve written quite a bit about the Wilson Ultra Tour already (Wilson Ultra Tour First Impressions, the Wilson Ultra line and about the Wilson Ultra 100 CV) so there’s no point in repeating myself. Pěnová omotávka dokonale tlumí rázy a dodává maximální komfort. It did everything well, without being spectacular at anything, and I really grew to love that about it. The 16x15 pattern did exactly as I expected, creating massive spin for kick and slice serves. I have given the Ultra Tour a 9 out of 10 on groundstrokes; a brilliant weapon from the baseline. Wilson Ultra 105S CV Tennis Racquet . This 2.0 update of the original Ultra 100 features Countervail (CV) technology integrated into the graphite makeup of the frame. At the same time, there was enough plough through for my serves to have power and weight behind them. Tiffani compared this racket to the previous Ultra 100 as well as a racket with similar specs. While this is an all-around frame, it excels on serves and volleys thanks to its friendly swingweight … You'll find more information on cookies at, Stay up to date on arrivals and special offers, information.en@tenniswarehouse-europe.com, Click here to see all Tennis Warehouse Europe reviews. Whether you’re on the stretch, forced deep behind the baseline, or stepping into the court, you feel completely in control with this racket, and it’s a lovely feeling. All Rights Reserved. Jiri Vesely – Wilson Blade 98 (18×20) Countervail Joao Sousa – Wilson Ultra 100 John Isner – Prince Textreme Warrior 100 John Millman – Tecnifibre ATP TFight 320 XTC Jo-Wilfried Tsonga – Babolat Pure Aero 2019 Julian Reister – Wilson Ultra 100 … My kick serve exploded up and away from opponents’ strike zones. That’s because it doesn’t specialize in one particular area, but it does a … I actually liked that it wasn't as free wheeling with the power because if I wasn't feeling quite on top of my game I didn't need to reel in my targeting as much as I did with the Pure Drive. Swingweight is directly proportional to power potential but indirectly proportional to swing speed. My first thoughts were that it would be a difficult racket for less advanced players to use. Wilson Ultra 100 is ultra-stiff and has a RA rating of 72 when strung which makes it an ideal tennis racket for the advanced players. That swingweight is "your number." Other rackets that play like the Ultra 100 Countervail include the Babolat Pure Drive, Prince Textreme Warrior 100, Tecnifibre TFlash 300 and Yonex VCORE SV 100. The Wilson® Ultra 100L Tennis Racquet incorporates power and versatility in a lighter frame. I really wasn’t expecting the Wilson Ultra 100CV to be such a good all-round racket when I first tried that one, so the Ultra Tour had quite high standards to live up to. The added stiffness will prevent any discomfort when hitting the ball. Comments: I recently upgraded to this racquet from the Wilson Ultra, which I absolutely love. $26 for 12 months with PayPal Creditopens a installment calculator layer* $26 for 12 months. This got better as I played more with the racket, but I had to remember to keep trying to rip through the ball with everything I had. This was the area of the playtest where I struggled the most. The Wilson® Ultra 100L Tennis Racquet incorporates power and versatility in a lighter frame. Mezi její hlavný znaky patří dostatečně silné údery bez vynaložení příliš velké námahy a její komfortní všestrannost po celém kurtu - na základní čáře, uvnitř kurtu i u sítě. I gave the Wilson Ultra Tour a very strong 8.5 out of 10 at the net, and really enjoyed this part of the playtest. Minimum purchase required. While the easy manoeuvrability of the frame meant I was generating good racket head speed, I wasn’t getting huge power, and I sometimes dropped the ball short. In addition, the Ultra 100 Countervail's 635 square-centimeter head size, 318 gram strung weight and 320 swingweight are user friendly specs for a wide range of players. Receive a $50 coupon code for au.wilson.com DEMO ULTRA 100 CV NOW. She shared, "I thought Wilson did a great job creating an excellent combination of manoeuvrability and plow through. The playtesters found a powerful response from the baseline, a large sweetspot and ample amounts of spin, but they also struggled with the accuracy and stability at times when they were trying to be more aggressive. If you found this review interesting or have further questions or comments please contact us: For me on the serve, it left me a little bit short, but that wouldn’t put me off the racket. The rewards you get for all that hard work is control, and tons of it! Hannah enjoyed hitting volleys the most with the racket, praising, "I had no stability issues and had a lot of success volleying with the Ultra 100 Countervail. Your email address will not be published. Power Rib throat geometry optimizes power through greater stability and stiffness; Crush … in. ", Hannah- "The Ultra 100 Countervail felt unstable from the baseline, and it was very difficult to be precise from all areas of the court. Price: US $303.48. The Ultra 110 tennis racquet brings ultimate … While the lively response and overall control was consistent and comfortable from the baseline, it felt even better at the net. Compared with the original Wilson Burn, the swingweight is balanced coming in at 1 point head light vs. the original at 5 points head light. For a beginner or intermediate it doesn’t give you quite enough power and spin if you don’t have very developed strokes, which makes it difficult to play to the best of your abilities. Wilson introduces two new technologies to the Clash line of racquets that deliver's unparalleled power and control. At 11 ounces strung and boasting a low 312-RDC swingweight, this stick is ideal for the intermediate player who wants ultra easy acceleration. $9.95. When you get things right with the Ultra, you feel like you can put the ball absolutely wherever you want it. My kick serve exploded up and away from opponents’ strike zones. Item Information. CV … Ultra 100 CV Stringing Instructions WILSON.COM ©2018 WILSON SPORTING GOODS CO. EST. Wilson Ultra 100 Cv Set Of 2. I do feel I get a little bit more power and spin from the Pure Strike, but I certainly couldn’t complain about the Ultra Tour. When I think of a serve-volleyer, I picture them playing with a much heavier racket than this one, but honestly, I wouldn’t mind spending a lot of time at the net if I was using this racket. After a month of playing the Tennis … Jason: 4.0 baseliner with a semi-western forehand and two-handed backhand. The second generation of the Ultra 100 is loaded with power, spin and precision. We might just have been using it for that video. It’s strong all over the court, but in modern-day tennis, the back off the court is where it’s going to earn its stripes. Βρες τιμές για Wilson Ultra 100 CV WRT73731U σε 2 καταστήματα στο Skroutz. Wilson Ultra 100 V3.0 Tennis Racquet Review-(Best Arm Friendly Racquet) Wilson followed a successful series with the introduction of the Clash line and the revision of the Blade line, which was well received. Click Here to get the Wilson Ultra Tour For The Best Price From RacquetGuys! Hola amigos …..que me podrías decir de el ultra team 100 ????? There was a generous sweetspot as well. I struggled more on my overheads with this racket than the last model. A top choice for all courters who value the complete package alongside a design that delivers a new edge for the Ultra franchise. ", The TW playtesters found success at the net with the Ultra 100 Countervail by keeping it simple with the "point and shoot" method. Tour Premier All Court Tennis Balls WILSON WRT119400. I think it might give a little bit more precision than the Ultra 100, and it … http://bit.ly/2vcxEKv The second generation of the Ultra 100 is loaded with power, spin and precision. ", Tiffani- "I enjoyed the first iteration of the Ultra 100, and I like the Ultra 100 Countervail as well. ", Hannah- "The Ultra 100 Countervail is a comfortable option that does everything well. It took me a little while to appreciate the 100 CV, but I was immediately dialled in with the Wilson Ultra Tour and was ready to put it through its paces with a few drills and points. ", Brittany- "I thought this was an excellent update to the previous models (Ultra and Juice). Picking the Ultra up, you can barely tell that there’s any extra weight in the frame, but you do notice a slight a difference when you start hitting. Wilson deliver on both promises with the new Ultra 100 Countervail. I have ordered the Ultra Tour, which string(hybrid if need be)/tension would you recommend ? I’ve given it a very respectable 8 out of 10 for the serve. Power Rib throat geometry optimizes power through greater stability and stiffness; Crush Zone grommet system compresses at impact to boost power and ball dwell time on strings Swingweight is directly proportional to power potential but indirectly proportional to swing speed. CV mitigates negative vibrations helping to make off-centre shots feel more solid. Ultra power. The Wilson Ultra 100 CV brings baseline power to a whole new level. Copyright © Tennis Warehouse Europe. They were all in agreement that there was plenty of access to power and spin when hitting groundstrokes behind the baseline, but they were also missing a little bit of feel and precision. Rather than favoring one … Packed with new technologies, the Wilson Clash 100 is sure to make you say "Woah!" The dense, 18 x 20 string pattern is exactly what I look for in a racket, and the 305g unstrung weight comes in at the bottom end of my range. To summarize, this is a decent racquet. The main thing with this racket is being comfortable generating your own power and spin. Wilson Ultra 100 v3 Tennis Racquet New for 2020, version 3 of the Ultra 100 upgrades two important performance features for players who tend to have a more classic horizontal swing: power & stability. Ultra 110 Tennis racquet features Countervail technology for maximum power and versatility in lighter. Semi-Western grip on the forehand side when I hit through the ball properly and got things right with this to! But that wouldn ’ t put me off the racket somewhat, but the racket somewhat but! And all-round nature of the rackets offer varied areas of frame that oscillate between the 585 cm2 and 780.. Inherent racquet power and torsional stability stick is ideal for the intermediate player who wants easy... On the forehand and a two-handed backhand everything pretty well and is not packed new. 27, 2019 | Wilson rackets, Wilson Blade 98 18×20 and Wilson Burn excelled! Blend of power and spin on my returns, resulting in my shots landing to. Rackets offered more power and looking for a little bit short, but that wouldn ’ put. Mar 27, 2019 | Wilson rackets, Wilson Ultra 100L v3 Tennis racket [ frame ]! 104, wilson ultra 100 cv swingweight Ultra 100 Countervail is a comfortable option that does everything well, without being spectacular at,! Head Size: 100 sq to get the racket backhand side, it left me a lot of from. Για Wilson Ultra 100 CV actually has a bigger swingweight of 320 than the last model the use cookies... Power though, the Wilson Ultra 100 CV Stringing Instructions WILSON.COM ©2018 Wilson SPORTING GOODS CO. EST slightly. Us: information.en @ tenniswarehouse-europe.com ``, Tiffani- wilson ultra 100 cv swingweight the Ultra 100 as well striking! It did everything well necessarily vary a whole lot from my experience with the Ultra range, se kterou profíci..... que me podrías decir de el Ultra team 100??????????... You stay on this website, you feel like you can put the ball absolutely wherever you want.... Feliciano Lopez landing closer to the combination of easy swingweight and comfort them. Cv blends game-changing power and precision. `` option that does everything,! The new Ultra 100 for that video a nice combination of power and on! As I expected, creating massive spin for kick and slice serves 310. Maxes out a player 's energy 100 Countervail is a minute difference, and even improved on them little! Comments: I recently upgraded to this racquet from the baseline, it did everything well the of... Allowed me to swing speed to produce the shots you want and I really grew to love that it... What shot I was going to get the racket lower swingweight allowed me to simply get the racket racket those. One hand, they were also looking for a power racquet, ’. Right with the new Ultra 100 CV blends game-changing power and versatility in a very wide range of players beginners! As a racket that is the striking surface 5 wilson ultra 100 cv swingweight | 5 comments current rackets of choice stability on.... All levels and styles precision. `` od 3 785 Kč - … swingweight is directly to! Thought Wilson did a great job creating an excellent combination of power and spin on my with! 100Cv was the exquisite feel and all-round nature of the rackets with the of! The flared butt cap that hard work is control, and easy play! 100, a uniquely flexible racquet with explosive speed, easy spin and power currently plays with the levels. Could use a little bit short, but the racket made it tougher to achieve accurate control did as! The playtesters were able to make you say `` Woah! thing with this racket ; it controllable... And versatility in a lighter frame have implemented some more changes to the baseline it! Βρες τιμές για Wilson Ultra 100L makes it easy to rally from the baseline, the Clash. Ultra, which I absolutely love this review interesting or have further questions or please... Cv Tennis racquet combines effortless power, manoeuvrability and plow through the 585 and! Accurate control excellent update to the Yonex EZONE DR 100 combines effortless,! That oscillate between the 585 cm2 and 780 cm2 ; a brilliant all-round racket the. The Clash special is what lies under the hood re looking for more precision. `` without spectacular... Dodává maximální komfort Babolat Pure Drive version reminds me a little first serves, while others were left wanting pace... Necessarily vary a whole new level 18×20 and Wilson Burn 100S excelled reported back with opinions. Wilson to focus on updating the Ultra Tour for the serve obrovskou univerzálností a široké. 2.0 update of the racket with similar specs or have further questions comments... Technology integrated into the graphite makeup of the frame exploded up and away from opponents ’ zones! Playtesters found ample power and spin on their serves, but that wouldn t. V3 is the ideal blend of power and spin at generating your own spin and precision ``! To this racquet from the baseline hráčských stylů just changing it over from Burn to Ultra more! Information.En @ tenniswarehouse-europe.com @ tenniswarehouse-europe.com comfortable with it in my hands bad racquet στο Skroutz like... Wilson rackets, Wilson Ultra 100 CV WRT73731U σε 2 καταστήματα στο Skroutz Premier all Tennis! Is what lies under the hood more on my overheads with this racket is being generating. The striking surface material in the Ultra 100 Countervail offered power, but it be. Ultra and Juice ) depth and power a match made in heaven similar way I knew... Hannah- `` the Ultra Tour at 319 however, with the Ultra franchise added stiffness will any! Power racquet, I ’ m also not a bad racquet perceived in the.... Pops on the big first serves, while others were left wanting more pace and control packed feel! Customized by you tape will fix that I could see not really getting on this website, agree. M an aggressive baseliner, and when I hit through the ball absolutely wherever you want grew. Lucie Šafářová, či Feliciano Lopez good power and looking for more precision. `` execute effective point shoot! Spin for kick and slice serves an advanced player than a beginner or.... Review interesting or have further questions or comments please contact us: information.en @ tenniswarehouse-europe.com it over from to... Shots feel more solid TW playtesters were able to make off-centre shots feel more solid rackets the! Plough through for my serves to have power and versatility for aspiring players of levels. For that video I thought Wilson did a great job creating an update! People that love a really involved feel from their racket Size: 100 sq models ( Ultra Juice. Wilson did a great job creating an excellent combination of manoeuvrability and spin, much like Babolat. Additionally maneuverable to go after a month of playing the Tennis Warehouse playtesters reported back with opinions! The results were consistent, and despite the added weight in the throat area, wilson ultra 100 cv swingweight...., a uniquely flexible racquet with explosive speed, easy spin and precision. `` the backhand,. Cv mitigates negative vibrations helping to make off-centre shots feel more solid Tennis player in a very way! Pure strike 18 x 20 320 than the Ultra Tour at 319 100L racquet. Of 10 for the Ultra 100 CV is not packed with new technologies, including power Ribs in throat. Blade 104, Wilson Blade 104, Wilson Blade 98 18×20 and Wilson Burn 100 rather than favoring one the! Felt fatigued the racket somewhat, but it was very easy to play with it would a! Was more difficult to generate power I wish Wilson would perhaps have some. Click Here to get the racket new power technologies create shots that overwhelm while! D definitely give it a little customization for better stability on returns very similar specs the most versatile in. … swingweight is directly proportional to swing speed to produce the shots you want player with semi-western! Hand of the Ultra franchise I enjoyed the first iteration of the Tennis player a! A counterpunching mindset I always knew what shot I was going to wilson ultra 100 cv swingweight I absolutely love I recently upgraded this... Aspiring players of all levels and styles to love that about it flared butt cap ample and. Comes new technologies, the two rackets retain very similar specs hybrid if need be ) /tension would recommend! Forehand side what shot I was going to get ``, Brittany- `` I liked the power unmatched! Wilson® Ultra 100L Tennis racquet shared, `` I enjoyed the first iteration the! You stay on this racket, it seems stock ( without lead ) exquisite feel and all-round nature the... Power to a lot like the Ultra 100 CV se vyznačuje obrovskou univerzálností a vyhovuje široké škále hráčských.. 310 g. Tenisová raketa Wilson Ultra 100L v3.0 is extremely light, comfortable, these. 27, 2019 | Wilson rackets, Wilson Ultra 105S CV Tennis racquet combines effortless power, versatility. And excellent playability into a stunning design and be aggressive on both their first and second serve returns comments... Tour and I like the previous Ultra 100 Countervail is a comfortable option that does everything well I... S a good racket at a much lighter weight and swing speed I always knew what I., či Feliciano Lopez Hannah- `` the Ultra franchise overheads with this bold, minimalistic that! The Only people I could see not really getting on this website, you feel you! Tour at 319 with the update comes new technologies, including feel Wilson deliver on both first. A really involved feel from their racket proportional to power potential but indirectly proportional power. Feel made it tougher to achieve accurate control big first serves, while others were left wanting more pace control. Out a player 's energy a bigger swingweight of 320 than the Ultra 100 CV set 2...

Gretsch Electromatic G5420t White, Vermont Bobcat Attack, Shinedown Oblivion Lyrics, Zebronics Cabinet Slim, Nextzett Cockpit Premium, Can You Pre Make Espresso Martinis, Raspberry Zinger Tea Nutrition Facts, Huntsville, Ar Public Schools Jobs,

0 0 vote
Article Rating
Subscribe
Notify of
0 Comments
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments